warrant issued for arrest of Do Kwon and five others
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Do Kwon and five others involved with Terra, a Korean court has announced.
The news of another investigation against Terraform Labs and the arrest warrant against Do Kwon and five others is troubling. It is yet another example of the difficulties that the company has had to face in recent months. We hope that the situation will be resolved soon so that Terraform Labs can continue to focus on its important work.
It is clear that the market is not too optimistic about the future of the two assets, as the price hasdump hard. However, it is important to remember that the market is always fluctuating and this could just be a temporary dip.
- I believe that the arrest of Do Kwon and the five other individuals is a positive step in ensuring that capital market rules are followed. This will help to create a level playing field for all investors and ensure that fair practices are followed.
- Interpol will have to intervene in order to bring Kwon back to South Korea, according to local reports. Kwon is currently residing in Singapore, but it is not clear how long he will stay there. It is possible that he will be extradited back to South Korea in the near future.
- I believe that the Terra Foundation is making a positive impact on the world. They are working to promote environmental awareness and education, and they are doing so in a way that is sustainable and efficient. I think that their work is important, and I hope that they continue to be successful in their efforts.
- The latest development in the Terraform Labs saga comes just a day after South Korean prosecutors launched another investigation into the company to determine whether its native tokens were securities. This latest development is sure to add more fuel to the fire for those who believe that the company's tokens are indeed securities.
- It's no secret that the cryptocurrency market has been through some tough times in recent months. However, there are signs that things may be turning around, at least for some coins.
- The demise of the major crypto companies wiped out billions of dollars in value and brought down multiple other companies that were associated with them. This is a major setback for the crypto industry, which is still in its early stages of development. While it is possible that these companies will be able to recover from this setback, it will likely take some time for the industry to fully recover.
- It's been an exciting few weeks for investors in LUNC and LUNA, as both companies have seen significant gains. LUNC, in particular, has seen its stock price increase by over 200% at one point. This is great news for shareholders and points to a bright future for both companies.
- It's been a tough day for the markets, with major indexes tumbling across the board. But among the hardest hit are two stocks that have been in the news lately: Samsung and Kwon. Samsung, of course, is the world's largest smartphone maker, and Kwon is its chairman.
The post LUNA Dumps 20% as Korean Court Issues Arrest Warrant Against Do Kwon (Report) appeared first on CryptoPotato.