The Risk-On Rally: Investors Return to Risky Assets
In response to a surprisingly strong jobs report and other positive signals, investors are becoming more willing to take risks again.
Price Action: How to Read the Market and Make Profitable Trades
Prices updated! Check out the latest changes.
Technical Take: How to Make the Most of Your Technical Skills
Recent moving average crossover may signal higher bitcoin prices this month.
Altcoin Roundup: The Best (and Worst) Performers of the Week
- I believe that the recent rally in the price of MATIC is just the beginning of good things to come for the project. Polygon's announcement of their plans to power NFTs with their scaling solution is a major positive development, and the bullish chart patterns are also very encouraging. I believe that MATIC could be a core long-term investment for many people and am very bullish on its prospects.
- Aptos CEO defends the company's "fair" tokenomics, which have come under fire from the community. Shaikh says that the distribution of tokens is much fairer than at other projects, and that the company is committed to creating a fair and transparent ecosystem.
Trending posts you don't want to miss
- I see the future of retail trading as being very exciting. I believe that more and more people will become interested in trading and that there will be more opportunities for people to get involved. I think that this will lead to more innovation and more people making a living from trading.
- A CBDC could potentially reduce foreign exchange transaction speeds to 10 seconds, according to the New York Fed. The Fed simulated foreign exchange transactions using a distributed ledger to test for improvements over the current system. While the results are encouraging, further testing is needed to confirm the potential benefits of a CBDC.
- The news that crypto exchange Coinbase posted weak earnings for its third quarter has drawn a mixed reaction from Wall Street analysts. Some bulls on the street are saying that the report was not as bad as it could have been, and that Coinbase still has a lot of potential. They point to the fact that the company's revenues were up year-over-year, and that it is still the leading crypto exchange in the world.
- The UK's proposed new rules on advertising crypto could make life a lot harder for industry members, who warn that it could add an extra layer of red tape to an already complex process.
- It remains to be seen what will become of Do Kwon and his alleged price manipulation of his own tokens, but prosecutors appear to be taking the matter seriously. If he is indeed in Europe, it may be some time before we see him back in South Korea to face the charges.
- The CFTC has issued an order against a fraudulent crypto arbitrage company, warning investors that they may be lured into such schemes by the promise of easy profits. Commissioner Kristen Johnson said that the technology supporting complex trading strategies is already readily accessible, making it easy for scammers to take advantage of unsuspecting investors. She urged caution in investing in any crypto-related scheme, and urged people to do their research before giving any money to a company or individual.
- The monkey drainer scammer is back, and this time he's made off with $800,000 worth of NFTs. The scammer, who is believed to be based in Russia, used a phishing scheme to steal seven CryptoPunks and 20 Otherside NFTs from an unsuspecting victim.