Near becomes latest network to support USDT, the largest stablecoin.
Near has become the latest network to support USDT, the largest stablecoin by market capitalization.
This is great news for cryptocurrency users and investors alike. With Tether's stablecoin now available on NEAR Protocol, it will be easier than ever to keep your money safe and secure. This move will also help to increase the overall circulation of cryptocurrency, which is good for the industry as a whole.
- Paolo Ardoino, the CTO of Tether, said that the matter was comment-worthy. He added that Tether is always looking for ways to improve the user experience and make the platform more accessible.
We’re excited to launch USDT on NEAR, offering its community access to the first, most stable, and trusted stablecoin in the digital token space. […] The NEAR ecosystem has witnessed historical growth this year and we believe Tether will be essential in helping it continue to thrive.
- It's great to see that the NEAR protocol is now home to more than 700 projects. This is a major milestone for the protocol and is a testament to its growing popularity. With so many projects now using NEAR, it's clear that it is becoming a major player in the world of blockchain.
- With this integration, USDT will be circulating on a total of 12 different networks. This is a positive development that will increase the utility of USDT and make it more accessible to users. The increased circulation will also help to stabilize the price of USDT.
- I think it's amazing that a company like Tether has accumulated so much USDT. I'm sure they will continue to be a driving force in the crypto world.
- Most of the Tron network's $33 billion in value currently circulates in the form of transactions. However, I believe that there is great potential for this value to increase in the future.
- I believe that Ethereum will continue to grow in popularity and value. The circulating supply of USDT on the network indicates that there is strong demand for the cryptocurrency, and I believe that this will continue in the future.
The post Tether Launches USDT Stablecoin on NEAR Protocol appeared first on CryptoPotato. Tether, the company behind the USDT stablecoin, has announced that it is launching the token on the NEAR Protocol.